A candidate may apply for Honours Course if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- 55% in the aggregate or 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
Eligibility Criteria in General/Program course:-
- Qualifying marks i.e. 30% marks in aggregate
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- i) Passport size colour photo.(mandatory)
- ii) 10+2 Mark Sheet.(mandatory)
- iii) Class 10 Admit Card.
- iv) Caste Certificate for SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B (if applicable).
- v) Medical Certificate PH candidates (if applicable).
Registration Fee Rs. 300/- + Bank Charges.